Real Madrid reject first offer from Juventus for Danilo
The 15 million euros that was put on the table for the full-back is short of that desired by Los Blancos who aim to recoup more of the 31.5 million euros that they spent.
It appears that Juventus will have to increase their offer for Real Madrid full-back Danilo quite considerably if they have any hope of taking him to Turin. Their first offer has been rejected by the Spanish champions, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Madrid need more for Danilo
The Italian giants have put forward an offer of 15 million euros (plus add-ons) for the Brazilian - which had been expected - but this falls well short of the price Madrid are looking for, nearer 30 million. Los Blancos are trying to lose as little as possible in the depreciation of the player following his 31.5 million euro transfer from Porto just two years ago.
With regards to the player, Tuttosport have reported that both Juventus and Danilo have reached an agreement of personal terms. Like so many other pending transfers, it is the clubs that need to finalise their negotiations before we see any change in colours.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops