Real Madrid reject first offer from Juventus for Danilo
The 15 million euros that was put on the table for the full-back is short of that desired by Los Blancos who aim to recoup more of the 31.5 million euros that they spent.
It appears that Juventus will have to increase their offer for Real Madrid full-back Danilo quite considerably if they have any hope of taking him to Turin. Their first offer has been rejected by the Spanish champions, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Madrid need more for Danilo
The Italian giants have put forward an offer of 15 million euros (plus add-ons) for the Brazilian - which had been expected - but this falls well short of the price Madrid are looking for, nearer 30 million. Los Blancos are trying to lose as little as possible in the depreciation of the player following his 31.5 million euro transfer from Porto just two years ago.
With regards to the player, Tuttosport have reported that both Juventus and Danilo have reached an agreement of personal terms. Like so many other pending transfers, it is the clubs that need to finalise their negotiations before we see any change in colours.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped