Villarreal reveal their new 2017/18 playing kit
The new home kit will be the traditional yellow with the away kit being a pink-burgundy affair and the third shirt slate grey.
Villarreal CF this morning officially presented the new 2017/18 playing kits. Mario, Soldado and Víctor Ruiz did the honours as models for the three new shirts which are, once again made by Spanish company Joma.
The new shirts will be commercially available as of this evening in all club outlets in Vila-real and also on their online platform.
Villarreal play in the 2017/18 Europa League and will start in the group phase of the competitivo and aim for a place in the Lyon final in May 2018.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future