Sevilla FC 2017/18 new playing kits presented
The club held an unveiling ceremony this evening at the official club shop where the 2017/18 LaLiga kits (made by New Balance) were presented.
The new season Sevilla FC playing kits will be once again be made by New Balance Football and were unveiled this evening at the official club shop at the Estadio Sanchez Pizjuan.
The presentation was tiered in three stages as club president Jose Castro initially showcased the kits that Sevilla FC Femenino (Sevilla women's team) and Sevilla Atletico (the Sevilla "B" team), who play in the Spanish second division would use for the new season.
The main event was the official unveiling of the new season kits for the first team with speculation focusing on the colour of the third team shirt.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22