Sevilla FC 2017/18 new playing kits presented
The club held an unveiling ceremony this evening at the official club shop where the 2017/18 LaLiga kits (made by New Balance) were presented.
The new season Sevilla FC playing kits will be once again be made by New Balance Football and were unveiled this evening at the official club shop at the Estadio Sanchez Pizjuan.
The presentation was tiered in three stages as club president Jose Castro initially showcased the kits that Sevilla FC Femenino (Sevilla women's team) and Sevilla Atletico (the Sevilla "B" team), who play in the Spanish second division would use for the new season.
The main event was the official unveiling of the new season kits for the first team with speculation focusing on the colour of the third team shirt.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?