Sevilla FC 2017/18 new playing kits presented
The club held an unveiling ceremony this evening at the official club shop where the 2017/18 LaLiga kits (made by New Balance) were presented.
The new season Sevilla FC playing kits will be once again be made by New Balance Football and were unveiled this evening at the official club shop at the Estadio Sanchez Pizjuan.
The presentation was tiered in three stages as club president Jose Castro initially showcased the kits that Sevilla FC Femenino (Sevilla women's team) and Sevilla Atletico (the Sevilla "B" team), who play in the Spanish second division would use for the new season.
The main event was the official unveiling of the new season kits for the first team with speculation focusing on the colour of the third team shirt.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight