Official: Alexandre Lacazette signs for Arsenal
Arsenal agreed a deal to sign France striker Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon for a reported club-record 60 million euros ($68m, £52.56m), the Premier League club confirmed on Wednesday.
Arsenal have signed striker Alexandre Lacazette on a five-year contract from French side Olympique Lyonnais, the Premier League club announced on Wednesday.
British media reported that Arsenal paid a club-record 46.5 million pounds ($60 million) for the 26-year-old Frenchman.
37 goals with Lyon in 16/17
Lacazette scored 37 goals in 45 games last season as Lyon secured a fourth-placed finish in Ligue 1 and reached the Europa League semi-finals.
The France international has netted at least 20 league goals in the past three seasons and is Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's second signing this transfer window after defender Sead Kolasinac joined on a free transfer.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online