Fox Sports: Atlético and Monaco to do battle over Lautaro Martinez
The 19-year-old Racing Club striker is seen as one of the best young talents in South America and is attracting attention from Atletico, Monaco and Real Madrid.Europa League Final 2018: Marseille vs Atlético Madrid live
Atlético Madrid can not register players until January but they have signed Vitolo and are very interested in bringing back Diego Costa, who has worn out his welcome at Chelsea and will leave the club this summer while attracting interest from a host of European clubs.
In spite of the ban, Atletico continues to look to the future and have set their sights on Lautaro Martinez. Atletico have done an excellent job of scouting South America in the past and Martinez is considered one of the finest talents on the continent. AS Monaco, however, a great club for any young talent, are also interested in the Argentine. in a transfer that would be similar to that of Angel Correa and Santos Borre, Atletico are trying to stay ahead of the curve in signing the 19-year-old who Pasión Fútbol is one of the very best up and coming talents.
The Racing striker had surgery in July to repair the metatarsal in his left foot and will be out for around three months. The idea for Atletico is to sign the player but leave him on loan in Argentine for another season before summoning him to Madrid. Atletico will have to move fast, however, as Real Madrid have alo taken notice of his talent.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates