Soldado: Villarreal announce agreement with Fenerbahce
Roberto Soldado will travel to Turkey on Wednesday evening to complete a deal with the Süper Lig club after two years with the Submarino Amarillo.
Villarreal have released an official statement confirming that the club have reached an agreement with Fenerbahce for the transfer of Roberto Soldado.
The striker will arrive in Istanbul on Wednesday evening to complete a medical and agree personal terms. He was not involved with Villarreal training earlier in the day.
The Süper Lig club are understood to have offered Soldado a two-year contract with the option of a third year.
Fenerbahce ready to hand Soldado pay rise
The 32-year-old is also in line to pocket an annual salary of 3.5 million euros, which would represent an increase on his wages at Villarreal.
The Submarino Amarillo are expected to receive a five-million-euro fee for the former Tottenham Hotspur man, who scored 12 goals in 55 appearances since arriving at the Estadio de la Cerámica in August 2015.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds