Paulinho signs for FC Barcelona
The Brazilian joins the Catalan club on a four deal for 40 million euro and will be unveiled on Thursday at 14:15 CESTBarcelona - Real Sociedad: LaLiga live online, farewell to Iniesta
FC Barcelona have confirmed that midfield player Paulinho Bezerra has joined the club with the 29 year old moving to the Catalan capital on a four year deal in exchange for a fee of 40 million euro. The Brazilian leaves CSL side Guangzhou Evergrande and will have a buyout clause of 120 million euro.
Paulinho is the third signing for the club this pre-season following the acquisition of Deulofeu and defender Nelson Semedo. The player will undergo his medical revision and will sign on the dotted line on Thursday.
Following the routine paperwork, the player will then be officially unveiled to fans and media at Camp Nou in an event scheduled for 14:15 CEST. Pâulinho has been capped for the Brazilian national team on 41 occasions bagging nine goals in the famous yellow shirt. With this move Barcelona's outlay on signings this simmer escalates to 82 million euro.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS
- OTHER SPORTS Canelo vs Plant fight: odds, prediction, dates, times
- US NEWS Why are there food shortages and a global supply chain crisis?
- US NEWS How much does it cost to be a space tourist?
- US NEWS Why are John Deere workers striking?