Florin Andone: Burnley will struggle to snare Deportivo man
Deportivo President Tino Fernández has stated that players will only leave if their release clauses are met. Florin Andone's is around €30m.
While Deportivo continue work to secure the return of Lucas Pérez to Riazor, an offer for striker Florin Andone has arrived from the Premier League.
Burnley chase Andone after Wood bids rebuffed
According to Sky Sports, Burnley have offered €13m for the Romanian, who was a bright spark in an anaemic season as the Galicians limped to LaLiga survival. The Lancashire club have switched their attention to Andone after failing with two bids to sign Leeds United striker Chris Wood.
Burnley are on the hunt for a forward after Andre Gray became Watford's record signing earlier in the transfer window.
Deportivo will dig their heels in
It appears highly unlikely that Deportivo will accept an offer for their leading scorer last season, not least because they host Real Madrid on Sunday in the first round of LaLiga fixtures, and Andone is the only recognised striker in the Branquiazul's squad.
Club president Tino Fernández as already stated that players will only leave if interested clubs meet their release clause. Andone's clause is close to €30m, and the player himself has regularly re-affirmed his desire to stay at the club.
The former-Córdoba man scored 12 goals in 37 matches for Deportivo in the 2016/17 season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NFL Who are the NFL's All-Time passing yards and Touchdown leaders?
- Fati: Inheriting Messi's number 10 shirt does not bring added pressure at Barca
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries