Celta smash club record to sign Emre Mor from Dortmund
The Galician outfit have agreed a deal to land the highly rated Turkey international from the Bundesliga side for 13 million euros.
Turkey international Emre Mor is in Vigo and will put pen to paper on a five-year deal with the LaLiga side, who will break their club record to land the 20-year-old from Borussia Dortmund.
Mor will undergo a medical on Tuesday with the deal set to be made official later in the day. The winger signed for Borussia Dortmund last summer from FC Nordsjaelland and made 12 Bundesliga appearances last season. Predominantly a wide man, Mor can also play as an attacking midfielder, the position from which he provided three assists in the league in 2016-17.
Mor will join up with the Turkey squad after completing the formalities in Vigo and should be available to make his debut for Celta against Alavés when LaLiga restarts in September.
Celta’s previous most-expensive signing was Pione Sisto, another import from the Danish Superligaen, who joined from FC Midtjylland for 5.4 million euros last summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash