Barcelona and Real Madrid keen on Liverpool's Sadio Mané
After losing the battle for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho, at least for this summer's transfer window, FC Barcelona are looking to launch another offensive, this time for his teammate, Sadio Mané.
Barça, Madrid and Juventus eye Mané
According to reports in the English tabloid, The Daily Mirror, this is what the Catalan giants are planning. And they say that it's not only them interested but also European champions and runners up, Real Madrid and Juventus.
Potential January saga for Liverpool?
The Senegalese speedster is currently serving a three-game ban after being sent off against Manchester City, but the Anfield club will not want another saga to unfold in January. But with such exciting attacking talent in their ranks, Jürgen Klopp will know that this is par for the course.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win