Adil Rami cheered on by Pamela Anderson in Marseille win
Anderson was seen at Stade Velodrome alongside Rami's friends and family on Sunday as Olympique Marseille defeated Toulouse 2-0.
Pamela Anderson has been spotted at Ligue 1 club Olympique Marseille's recent games cheering on defender Adil Rami, who she is understood to be dating.
Anderson at Velodrome to watch Rami help Marseille to win
On Sunday, the former Baywatch star was photographed alongside Rami's friends and family in the Stade Velodrome stands as Marseille defeated Toulouse.
Rami, who joined Marseille from LaLiga club Sevilla in the summer, played the full 90 minutes as goals by Florian Thauvin and Lucas Ocampos sealed a 2-0 win.
Anderson and Rami first spotted together in Monaco
Anderson, 50, and 31-year-old France international Rami, who this year separated from wife Sidonie Biémont, were first snapped together in Monaco in June amid rumours of a romance.
Neither has publicly confirmed the relationship, but things appear to be going well...
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series