Andreas Pereira: Valencia's Manchester United loanee fined and banned for speeding
The Valencia player was caught on Monday afternoon driving at a speed of 148 km/h in an area with a 50 km/h limit and will face punishment.
Andreas Pereira has been fined €3600 and banned from driving for eight months after driving at 148 km/h in an area of Valencia with a limit of 50 km/h.
Pereira regrets speeding
The 21-year-old, on loan from Manchester United, expressed regret on his Twitter account:
"Very sorry for driving my car at excessive speed yesterday afternoon, I will accept the punishment," Pereira wrote.
He added: "It's important to be careful when driving and always respect the rules. Lesson learnt."
Pereira has made six appearances and scored one goal for Valencia this season. Los Che are in second place in LaLiga and remain unbeaten.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?