Eibar to donate training kit to Syrian refugees in Greece
Another fine gesture of social solidarity from the Basque outfit with the donating of last seasons training kit to refugee-aid charities.
Despite their current struggle at the lower reaches of LaLiga, SD Eibar would certainly be cantidades to top the Spanish league table with it comes to social responsibility and humanitarian gestures after last week's gate money from the Copa del Rey tie being donated to those affected by the recent spate of wildfires in Galicia.
This time the Basque outfit are set to donate a substantial amount of 2016/17 season training kit to an organisation who works directly with Syrian refugees currently based in Greek camps.
Local Basque group Koloreak Haizean work closely in education and sporting programmes in two refugee camps based in Athnens and Skaramagas.
The initiative forms part of the social responsibility programmes carried out by SD Eibar Foundation and will form part of the global #RefugeesWelcome campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises