Jordi Alba: “I don't like seeing Isco at such a high level”
Jordi Alba spoke about Isco and the Spanish national team and had nothing but good words to say about Isco, his former teammate in Valencia.
Jordia Alba spoke at the press conference ahead of Spain's game against Costa Rica. He spoke about Isco, his own personal form and how he sees the national side.
Tactical changes at Barcelona: "The Neymar thing was thrown out of context, I never said that I played better without him, to the contrary. He is a good friend of mine and he gave us a lot. What I wanted to say was that I enjoy playing on the wing more now, but I didn't want to belittle him. I am in a very good moment."
Being in a good moment: "Pyshically and mentally, I feel really good. My best virtue is that I can get up and down the wing."
Isco, at the level of Xavi and Iniesta: "Comparing is never good. I've known him for many years. He is at the same level as the best in the world and I don't like to see our greatest rival in that kind of form. Everything that you can say about his is good. We crossed paths at Valencia and I know him very well."
World Cup: "Vicente del Bosque gave me life by bringing me here, the technical staff arrive with a lot of him and they transmit that to us. There is a lot of talent. We really hope to do well in the World Cup. It's true that in Brazil we didn't measure up. We have the squad to have a really good tournament."
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski hoping to break NFL record
- NFL Who plays Monday Night football tonight, Week 13? Games, times, TV
- SOCCER Kylian Mbappé disappointed Real Madrid move falls through
- SOCCER Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to 'stay at Milan for life'
- REAL MADRID Benzema out for Inter clash but has one eye on Madrid derby