Griezmann admits a Neymar, Mbappé partnership would be a dream
The Atlético Madrid attacker was on French television and played a version of a 'yes or no game show' and was asked about Ligue 1, Manchester United and Jose Mourinho.
Antoine Griezmann's future is unclear at Atlético Madrid and he was on French television recently speaking about where his career might lead him. Enrique Cerezo, the president of Atlético Madrid, ruled out selling the Frenchman but Theo Griezmann, his brother, posted a photo of Old Trafford before deleting his entire account on Saturday.
Griezmann himself is not doing much to quell the rumours. He appeared on Telefoot and had to answer 'yes' or 'no' to questions. He was asked if it would be a dream to play alongside Mbappé and Neymar, to which he replied 'yes' and then he was asked if he was to move back to Ligue 1, would it be to Marseille. His answer again was positive.
Several questions later, Griezmann was asked about Manchester United. He was asked if he sometimes spoke to Jose Mourinho on the phone and he answered 'no'. Griezmann was linked with United last summer and was very close to a move, according to reports, but ended up not moving due to the transfer ban being enforced on Atlético and their inability to sign a replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente