Griezmann admits a Neymar, Mbappé partnership would be a dream
The Atlético Madrid attacker was on French television and played a version of a 'yes or no game show' and was asked about Ligue 1, Manchester United and Jose Mourinho.
Antoine Griezmann's future is unclear at Atlético Madrid and he was on French television recently speaking about where his career might lead him. Enrique Cerezo, the president of Atlético Madrid, ruled out selling the Frenchman but Theo Griezmann, his brother, posted a photo of Old Trafford before deleting his entire account on Saturday.
Griezmann himself is not doing much to quell the rumours. He appeared on Telefoot and had to answer 'yes' or 'no' to questions. He was asked if it would be a dream to play alongside Mbappé and Neymar, to which he replied 'yes' and then he was asked if he was to move back to Ligue 1, would it be to Marseille. His answer again was positive.
Several questions later, Griezmann was asked about Manchester United. He was asked if he sometimes spoke to Jose Mourinho on the phone and he answered 'no'. Griezmann was linked with United last summer and was very close to a move, according to reports, but ended up not moving due to the transfer ban being enforced on Atlético and their inability to sign a replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool