World champion Marquez fastest in final 2017 tests
Newly-crowned world champion Marc Marquez was fastest on Wednesday in the last free practice session of the year.
Newly-crowned world champion Marc Marquez was fastest on Wednesday in the last free practice session of the year. Riding a prototype of Honda's 2018 bike, Marquez, three days after securing a fourth world title, posted a time of 1min 30.033sec on the Ricardo-Tormo circuit near Valencia.
His Spanish compatriot, Maverick Vinales posted the second fastest time overall at 0.156sec having topped the charts on Tuesday. His Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi, the nine-time world champion, was third overall with Marquez's Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa fourth, having managed the second fastest time on Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card