Wendel: PSG reportedly agree to sign 20-year-old in January
Esporte Interativo says that Paris Saint-Germain have struck a deal with Brazilians Fluminense to buy midfielder Wendel in the winter window.
Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly sealed a deal to sign Brazilian central midfielder Wendel from Fluminense in the January transfer window.
Wendel to join PSG on five-year deal for 10m euros
According to the media outlet Esporte Interativo in Brazil, PSG are to take the starlet, 20, to the French capital in exchange for a 10-million-euro fee.
The report adds that Wendel is to sign a five-year contract at the Parc des Princes.
A @isabelapagliari cravou lá da França: Wendel vai jogar no @PSG_inside. Eu complementei: no Flu, a saída dele já é dada como certa. Quer saber tudo sobre essa negociação? Tá aqui: https://t.co/8BpanTM6ht— Pedro Gilio (@pedrogilio) 16 November 2017
Wendel made first-team debut earlier in 2017
Since being given his debut for Fluminense in February 2017, Wendel has made 53 appearances for the Rio de Janeiro-based club, scoring six goals.
Recommended in English
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: times, stream, how to watch it online and what to expect
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: list of nominees and the 6 GOTY contenders
- NFL LA Rams' WR Mike Williams latest to be put on covid-19 list
- EUROPA LEAGUE Have Barcelona ever played and won in the Europa League?
- GOLF When will Tiger Woods return to the PGA Tour?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Watch out for Wilson against Houston