Olhats on Griezmann: “I get the impression that this is the end of the story”
Griezmann's former trusted advisor spoke about hos sensitive Griezmann is and how he feels like his time at Atlético is very close to ending.
Eric Olhats, Antoine Griezmann's former trusted advisor and agent, spoke to L'Equipe after his former client scored a beauty against Roma to break the deadlock in the Champions League and on the back of Griezmann releasing a biography of his life.
He was questioned about Griezmann's time at Atlético Madrid and the recent poor form the player has been bettling through: "His situation is complicated, I know him well and he looks less efficient in the last few games, which means something. I feel like he is feeling some form of fatigue. Everything can happen in football. Maybe I will change my mind in a few months but I get the impression that this is the end of a story."
In addition, Olhats spoke about the whistles that greeted Griezmann when he was taken off against Real Madrid by some rojiblanco fans and he said, "He is very emotional, I am sure he took this poorly. He is a player who gives his all and doesn't try to cheat anyone even if he has a bad day. The attitude of the fans hurt him," he added.
Olhats remains close to Griezmann and the French attacker says as much in his biography, which is another sign that the 26-year-old's time at the club is finished.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What businesses accept payment with cryptocurrencies in the US?
- NFL How many times have the Los Angeles Rams reached the NFC NFL Conference Finals?
- NFL How many times have Cincinnati Bengals reached AFC Championship Game?
- SOCCER Cristiano Ronaldo complains about market valuation and asks for an explanation
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Spotify seal deal for Camp Nou naming rights
- 'I thought I was dreaming!' – Warriors star Wiggins reacts to All-Star selection