Real Madrid to return to a red third team kit next season
The website Footy Headlines has revealed the design of Real Madrid's third strip for the Champions League in 2018-2019.
The website Footy Hadlines, which habitually leaks football kit designs well before they hit the market and today revealed the third strip which Real Madrid will wear during the 2018-2019 season. The away strip will be bright red with the brand logo and publicity both in white. It will be similar to the red kit which Madrid wore on a few occasions during the 2011-2012 campaign, or the bright pink kit which was trialled in 2014-2015. Madrid have had an all-red kit just twice - the first time during the 1970-1971 season. Since then, the Spanish club have had orange, black and turquoise third strips.
Madrid's new red kit to go on sale in August
In line with previous seasons, it is expected that the new third strip will be made available to consumers in August, just before the Champions League gets underway. The plan is that Madrid will wear their red, third strip when their Champions League rivals also play in white as to not clash.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash