Atlético Madrid defender Filipe Luis solves Rubik's cube during TV interview
The Brazil international appeared on Andreu Buenafuente's Late Motiv show to talk about his passion for cinema and science.
There are some myths that need to be debunked. One of those is that which states footballers have no interests beyond the pitch. Atlético Madrid defender Filipe Luis appeared on Late Motiv, a programme presented by Andreu Buenafuente, to demonstrate that.
Filipe Luis discusses love of cinema
The 32-year-old appeared as a guest of Quique Peinado. The journalist revealed that Luis was "the person who knows more about cinema than anyone I know, and I know a lot of film geeks."
Later in the interview, Filipe Luis admitted that he has a personal collection of more than 2,000 films, which he watches in a private cinema in his house.
"I did all sorts of crazy things to get hold of some of those films," he admitted.
Beyond the cinema screen, the former Chelsea and Deportivo player discussed his passion for science while simultaneously solving a Rubik's cube.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2