Conte charged with misconduct following dismissal
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been charged with misconduct following his dismissal during the Premier League game against Swansea City, the FA said on Thursday.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been charged with misconduct following his dismissal during the Premier League game against Swansea City, the FA said on Thursday. The Italian was sent to the stands from the touchline by referee Neil Swarbrick in the 43rd minute of Chelsea's 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday after protesting about the award of a Swansea goal kick.
Conte, who watched the second half on a screen in the dressing-room, apologised for his behaviour. “I was frustrated for this situation,' he said. 'I tried to tell again, but then the referee took this decision. I repeat, I apologise for this. For sure I made a mistake.” He has until 6 PM GMT on Tuesday to respond to the charge.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7