Conte charged with misconduct following dismissal
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been charged with misconduct following his dismissal during the Premier League game against Swansea City, the FA said on Thursday.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been charged with misconduct following his dismissal during the Premier League game against Swansea City, the FA said on Thursday. The Italian was sent to the stands from the touchline by referee Neil Swarbrick in the 43rd minute of Chelsea's 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday after protesting about the award of a Swansea goal kick.
Conte, who watched the second half on a screen in the dressing-room, apologised for his behaviour. “I was frustrated for this situation,' he said. 'I tried to tell again, but then the referee took this decision. I repeat, I apologise for this. For sure I made a mistake.” He has until 6 PM GMT on Tuesday to respond to the charge.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots