Las Palmas hope to name Paco Jémez as new coach on Dec. 28
According to the El Larguero radio programme, a deal has been reached between the coach and the club with a late December date set for his unveiling.
Paco Jémez is set to become the new first team coach of Laliga strugglers Las Palmas according to Manu Carreño speaking on last night's El Larguero radio show.
The problems posed by the Spanish FA have thwarted a move for Argentine Jorge Almirón who failed to show the requisite five seasons in the top flight and as a consqeuence the island based outfit turned to the former Cruz Azul boss Paco Jémez. El Larguero announced that December 28 has been cited as the date that Jemez takes the reins of the team.
The coach who established his name with Rayo Vallecano before moving to Liga MX stated on his return from Mexico that he wanted to spend some time with his family after calling time on his spell with Cruz Azul and the 47-year-old coach has good memories of his time formerly with the men in yellow where he coached in the 2010/11 campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente