Dembélé joins Barça team-mates on the training ground
Barça's summer signing continues his recovery and joined Valverde's squad in training just two months after rupturing a tendon on his left knee.
The Barcelona Press Department announced on Wednesday that Ousmane Dembélé had participated in Los Culés' training session.
Road to recovery
Just 81 days after rupturing a tendon on his left kneee, the French forward has taken one step closer to completing his recovery as he worked on a tailor-made training regime with one of Barça's fitness trainers, Juanjo Brau. The former Dortmund player continues to progress and move closer to working and training with the first-team squad.
The player is keen to make a return for El Clásico, but Valverde is reportedly urging caution given the severity of Dembélé's injury and the fact that he insisted on playing against Getafe in September, despite feeling some discomfort. Valverde later admitted that his inexperience may have led to the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds