Mauro Icardi rubbishes claims he wants a move to Real Madrid
The Inter Milan striker has been linked with a move to Real Madrid but he said his intentions are clear and that he wants to win wearing the Inter Milan jersey. Espanyol vs Real Madrid
Mauro Icardi has rubbished claims that he wants to move to Real Madrid and reiterated his desire to be successful at Inter Milan where he is "the captain of a great club". The Argentinian striker has been linked to Real Madrid as they reportedly step up their search for a striker to replace misfiring Karim Benzema with the likes of Timo Werner also linked to los Blancos.
"I am very clear about it, I am good at Milan. Everybody knows it. I love the city, the style of play, I score a lot and I am the captain of a great club, these things are important to me," he said.
"The transfer market stuff is for others to think about. I am just interested in what happens on the field, I only think about doing what I have to do, score goals and help the team," he continued.
There were also rumours swirling around that Icardi had already done the medical at Real Madrid but Icardi responded to that speculation also, "A medical at Real Madrid? That's nonsense. Now is not the time to talk about these things and I am not the one who deals with it either," he continued.
"My intentions, I repeat, are clear. I want to win something with this jersey, when the offers arrive, they will have to talk to Inter," he said.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates