Dybala's agent: "Neymar will go to Real Madrid and you'll replace him at PSG"
The Italian media are in no doubt: Paulo Dybala's poor form is a result of movements being made by his new agents, his brothers Gustavo and Mariano. After saying goodbye to his former agent, the Italian Pierpaolo Triulzi, his new representatives have started making noise behind the scenes to make sure the Argentinian is one of the big summer moves next year and the brothers' involvement is something that has annoyed Juventus.
In addition to these reports, Corriere della Sera, report that contact has been made between PSG and Mariano Dybala, who has reportedly told his brother that "Neymar will go to Madrid and you are the very player to replace him."
The Old Lady, infuriated, learned of the trip to Paris thanks to images published in Instagram by the agent's girlfriend, and find the whole situation upsetting. Because of this, Corriere, state that the idea of offering the Argentine a new contract (his current one expires in 2022) worth a lot more money has already been ruled out.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Parents charged after Michigan school shooting: what is involuntary manslaughter?
- NFL What are the most common injuries in NFL?
- SOCCER Real Madrid: Ancelotti encourages Mbappé to follow his dreams
- Real Madrid Gareth Bale close to making Real Madrid return
- BARCELONA Barcelona hoping to offload Samuel Umtiti in January
- NBA Jordan, Shaq, Harden... The players who led to NBA rule changes