Man United's Lukaku stretchered off after nasty collison
The Manchester United striker was carried off after clashing heads with Southampton's Wesley Hoedt in this evening's game at Old Trafford.
Romelu Lukaku was forcedout of Manchester United's Premier League meeting with Southampton after just eight minutes on Saturday after sustaining a head injury only eight minutes. Just moments after he headed over with United's first chance of the match at Old Trafford, the Belgian striker clashed heads with Saints defender Wesley Hoedt.
Lukaku could miss Everton game
Lukaku, who appeared to be in some discomfort, received treatment on the pitch for several minutes before being stretchered off wearing an oxygen mask, with Marcus Rashford coming on in his place. As is the norm with all head injuries, Lukaku will undergo tests and will probably spend the night in hospital as a precaution but he could now be in doubt for a return to former club Everton on New Year's Day
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'