Icardi avoiding new deal, waiting for Real Madrid - reports
The Argentinean striker currently has a 110 million euro buy-out clause, which wouldn't pose a problem for Madrid.
Mauro Icardi and Real Madrid have been the subject of intense speculation over the past few months. And now reports from the UK appear to suggest that the Argentinean striker is keen for those rumours to become reality, with the player said to be refusing to agree a new deal with Inter Milan as he waits for a possible move from Real Madrid.
Icardi's buy-out clause no big concern for Real Madrid
Inter Milan, already worried by the rising interest from Europe's big clubs and in particular Real Madrid, had already raised Icardi's buy-out clause to 110 million euros. But that's well within Real Madrid's economic range, and even more so if they sell either of the 'b's' from the bbC.
Icardi has been in renewal talks for some time with Inter Milan, with no deal being reached. Real Madrid sources for their part have coyly suggested that the rumours are fruit of the work of Icardi's agent and wife Wanda Nara, who is aiming to improve his bargaining position in the talks with Inter Milan over his renewal.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2