Icardi avoiding new deal, waiting for Real Madrid - reports
The Argentinean striker currently has a 110 million euro buy-out clause, which wouldn't pose a problem for Madrid.
Mauro Icardi and Real Madrid have been the subject of intense speculation over the past few months. And now reports from the UK appear to suggest that the Argentinean striker is keen for those rumours to become reality, with the player said to be refusing to agree a new deal with Inter Milan as he waits for a possible move from Real Madrid.
Icardi's buy-out clause no big concern for Real Madrid
Inter Milan, already worried by the rising interest from Europe's big clubs and in particular Real Madrid, had already raised Icardi's buy-out clause to 110 million euros. But that's well within Real Madrid's economic range, and even more so if they sell either of the 'b's' from the bbC.
Icardi has been in renewal talks for some time with Inter Milan, with no deal being reached. Real Madrid sources for their part have coyly suggested that the rumours are fruit of the work of Icardi's agent and wife Wanda Nara, who is aiming to improve his bargaining position in the talks with Inter Milan over his renewal.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos vs Cleveland Browns live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries