Getafe launch audacious bid to land Krychowiak on loan
The former Sevilla midfielder, on loan at West Bromwich Albion from PSG, is keen to return to LaLiga with the World Cup in mind.
Getafe are looking to reinforce their midfield in January and have set their sights on Poland international Grzegorz Krychowiak. The former Sevilla midfielder is currently on loan at West Brom from Ligue 1 giants PSG and although he is a regular in the Baggies’ starting line-up he has not been playing to the standard he achieved during his time at the Sánchez Pizjuán.
Krychowiak keen on Liga return
Krychowiak’s performances in one of the greatest Sevilla sides in history saw him follow Unai Emery to the French capital but the former Sevilla boss was unable to squeeze the same sort of form out of the midfielder in Ligue 1, which led to West Brom landing the player on loan last summer.
Now, Getafe are eager to capitalize on Krychowiak’s desire to return to LaLiga to find his form with an eye on the World Cup in Russia, an arrangement that PSG are reportedly more than happy with while West Brom struggle in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 3 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Tokyo Olympics: Warholm breaks own record of 46-second in 400 m hurdle gold run
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS How many Olympic medals has Simone Biles? What's her position in US historical ranking?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: Belarus must answer to IOC over Tsimanouskaya saga
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis