Manchester City top Soccerex football money list
According to Soccerex, Premier League leaders Manchester City have more "financial muscle" than any other club in world football.
Manchester City have topped the new Soccerex Football Finance 100 ahead of Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.
PSG behind Premier League money-muscle
Premier League leaders City were deemed to boast the most "financial muscle" in world football based on a combination of their playing assets, fixed assets, money in the bank, potential owner investment and net debt.
According to Soccerex, Arsenal's ranking is "a reflection of their sound business model" and "relatively low net debt".
PSG, who smashed the world transfer record to sign Neymar from Barcelona for €222million in August, completed the top three, followed by Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao in fourth spot.
LaLiga leaders Barcelona (13th), Premier League powerhouse Liverpool (16th) and Serie A heavyweights Inter (30th) were among the big clubs to miss out on the top 10.
The top 10 clubs in the Soccerex Football Finance 100:
1. Manchester City
3. Paris Saint-Germain
4. Guangzhou Evergrande
6. Real Madrid
7. Manchester United
10. Bayern Munich
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze
- OLYMPIC GAMES Which Olympic boxer has won the most medals?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Megan Rapinoe could retire from USWNT after Olympic campaign