Sergio Ramos ruled out of Celta Vigo game with calf problem
The Real Madrid captain has been struggling with a muscle complaint and will be forced to sit out the match in Balaídos on Sunday.
Sergio Ramos has been ruled out of Real Madrid’s away fixture against Celta Vigo in Balaídos after picking up a calf problem, the club stated on their official website.
The Real Madrid captain was not involved as Zinedine Zidane’s side labored past Numancia in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday and had been suffering from a muscle problem before the Club World Cup, where he was absent for the semi-final win over Al-Jazira.
Ramos and Benzema in the treatment room
Ramos had already missed games against Apoel, Málaga and Fuenlabrada after having his nose fractured in a challenge with Lucas Hernández during the Madrid derby.
The club captain joins Karim Benzema on the sidelines as Zidane faces up to another injury setback after having his full squad available for the first time this season ahead of the Club World Cup final against Grêmio.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play