Real Madrid's Nacho: "I don't know what's going wrong"
"Win the league? With each point we drop we maintain that it's still a possibility, but with the passing of time the possibility abates", claimed the Madrid player.
Nacho Fernández spoke to beIN SPORTS after the 0-1 defeat at the hands of Villarreal at the Bernabéu.
What happened to the team?: "I really don't know, that's the truth. I feel we had a decent attitude and fought hard throughout the game. Villarreal are a side who like to retain possession and once again a counter from our corner caught us out of position. It's got nothing to do with attitude and the first to be angered are ourselves, I don't know what's going wrong to be frank".
Battle and hard work: "We felt today was the day when we were going to get a win but the start to the year hasn't been good. But we are Real Madrid and we can never bow our heads, we need to work eve harder. We'll ride out the storm".
Possibilities of winning LaLiga: "Each time we slip up we tell ourselves that all is not lost...I still believe that there are plenty of points at stake, but logically each time we slip-up they get slimmer. There is still much to play for and we're fighting in three competitions. We have a Copa del Rey game next week and will give all we can...".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"