Leganés-Real Madrid: postponed clash set for 18:45 on 21 February
Real Madrid's week 16 LaLiga fixture with Los Pepineros had to be rearranged due to Los Blancos' participation in the Fifa Club World Cup.
Real Madrid's rearranged LaLiga Santander match away to Leganés is to be played at 18:45 CET on Wednesday 21 February, it was today confirmed.
18:45 CET kick-off time to avoid Champions League clash
The week 16 fixture, which was originally scheduled for Monday 18 December, was postponed as a result of Los Blancos' involvement in the Fifa Club World Cup.
The unusually early kick-off time at Butarque is due to Uefa guidelines advising against games in other competitions clashing with Champions League fixtures.
Sevilla-Man Utd, Shakhtar-Roma in Champions League
At 20:45 CET that evening, Sevilla welcome Manchester United to Spain and Shakhtar Donetsk host Roma in the last 16 of Europe's elite club tournament.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash