Leganés-Real Madrid: postponed clash set for 18:45 on 21 February
Real Madrid's week 16 LaLiga fixture with Los Pepineros had to be rearranged due to Los Blancos' participation in the Fifa Club World Cup.
Real Madrid's rearranged LaLiga Santander match away to Leganés is to be played at 18:45 CET on Wednesday 21 February, it was today confirmed.
18:45 CET kick-off time to avoid Champions League clash
The week 16 fixture, which was originally scheduled for Monday 18 December, was postponed as a result of Los Blancos' involvement in the Fifa Club World Cup.
The unusually early kick-off time at Butarque is due to Uefa guidelines advising against games in other competitions clashing with Champions League fixtures.
Sevilla-Man Utd, Shakhtar-Roma in Champions League
At 20:45 CET that evening, Sevilla welcome Manchester United to Spain and Shakhtar Donetsk host Roma in the last 16 of Europe's elite club tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?