Former Real Madrid star Kaka scores twice for 'Barcelona'
Kaká put on the boots again, a special guest for 'Noche Amarilla' (Yellow Night) – Ecuadorian side Barcelona de Guayaquil presented their squad.
Former Real Madrid and AC Milan star Ricardo Kaká found the net twice as Ecuadorian outfit Barcelona de Guayaquil defeated Peru's Sport Boys 6-2 in an exhibition match.
Kaká, still got it
Kaká retired from football in December after leaving MLS outfit Orlando City as the curtain came down on a decorated career for the Brazilian star. However, the 35-year-old veteran put the old boots on once again to turn out as a special guest for La Noche Amarilla (Yellow Night) as Barcelona presented their squad in Guayaquil on Saturday. And more than 60,000 fans packed into Estadio Monumental to watch Kaká net a brace.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In