Former Real Madrid star Kaka scores twice for 'Barcelona'
Kaká put on the boots again, a special guest for 'Noche Amarilla' (Yellow Night) – Ecuadorian side Barcelona de Guayaquil presented their squad.
Former Real Madrid and AC Milan star Ricardo Kaká found the net twice as Ecuadorian outfit Barcelona de Guayaquil defeated Peru's Sport Boys 6-2 in an exhibition match.
Kaká, still got it
Kaká retired from football in December after leaving MLS outfit Orlando City as the curtain came down on a decorated career for the Brazilian star. However, the 35-year-old veteran put the old boots on once again to turn out as a special guest for La Noche Amarilla (Yellow Night) as Barcelona presented their squad in Guayaquil on Saturday. And more than 60,000 fans packed into Estadio Monumental to watch Kaká net a brace.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7