I feel alive – Tevez revels in Boca Juniors homecoming
Carlos Tevez impressed in his 90-minute performance, setting up Nahitan Nandez for Boca Juniors' second goal in their 2-0 win over Colon.
Former Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus forward Carlos Tevez said he feels alive after making his Boca Juniors debut for a third time on Saturday.
Tevez alive after returning from China 'holiday'
Tevez left boyhood club Boca for Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua in a deal reportedly worth $40million in December but completed a return to Buenos Aires this month after struggling in China.
And the 33-year-old, who described his time in the CSL as a holiday, impressed in his 90-minute performance in front of the adoring La Bombonera, setting up Nahitan Nandez for Boca's second goal in their 2-0 win over Colon.
¡La sonrisa de Carlitos! pic.twitter.com/MerCN21jX5— Boca Jrs. Oficial (@BocaJrsOficial) January 28, 2018
Wearing the captain's armband, Tevez nipped in front of his opponent to play through Nandez and the Uruguayan lofted the ball over the oncoming Alexander Dominguez just past the hour-mark following Cristian Pavon's third-minute opener.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series