Boxing: Amir Khan to return to ring against Phil Lo Greco
Former light welterweight world champion Amir Khan is to return to the ring for the first time since his loss to Saúl 'Canelo' Álvarez.
Amir Khan is to return to the ring after announcing a bout with Phil Lo Greco.
Khan hasn't fought since May 2016
Former unified light welterweight world champion Khan (31-4) has not fought since his defeat to Saúl 'Canelo' Álvarez after moving up to middleweight in May 2016.
Canadian Lo Greco (28-3) beat Jesús Gurrola in his last fight in June but has suffered defeats to former welterweight champion Shawn Porter and current IBF title-holder Errol Spence Jr in his career.
Khan "I'm not going to give him an inch"
"He will be coming with everything to win this fight and I'm not going to give him an inch," Khan said ahead of the April 21 bout in Liverpool.
"He's an aggressive fighter who is always looking to come forward."
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up