Cristiano still not training, two days before Levante in LaLiga
The Portuguese star continued to work on his fitness in the gym, the second consecutive day, while Sergio Ramos and Varane were back training with the squad.
Real Madrid completed their fourth session of the week - in what has been described as a mini-preseason - and continued their preparations for the upcoming match against Levante in LaLiga. After a poor first half of the season, Madrid can ill afford to drop points to teams like Levante and Zidane will be looking for a confidence boosting run to lead the side into their Champions League clash with PSG on February 14.
Ramos and Varane return; no Cristiano again
Sergio Ramos and Varane, who had been working on their own the previous day, were back with their teammates and completed the session. Cristiano Ronaldo, however, remained in the gym doing some specific workouts.
Once again, the manager chose to include youth team goalkeeper, Moha, in the matchday squad and he was heavily involved in the ball routines, while Vallejo and Ceballos continued their recovery work.
As always, you will be able to join AS English for build-up and live coverage of the game, which kicks off on Saturday at 20:45 CET.
Recommended in English
- BOXING Fury tells Whyte to "step up and take beating" as fight talks go on
- NFL New York Giants sticking with Jones, rule out Watson move
- NFC Chiefs injury report: Tyrann Mathieu in concussion protocol
- NFL NFL free agency 2022: the five best available quarterbacks
- NFL An Eagle no more: Brandon Brooks retires
- NFL Kwesi Adofo-Mensah all set to be named Vikings GM