Lucas Moura was filtering PSG info. to press claim Le Parisien
The French daily claim that this was one of the key motives for the sale of the Brazilian to North London based Tottenham Hotspur.
The motives behind the sale of Lucas Moura from PSG to Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur were apparently more than just an effort to comply with UEFA's Financial Fair Play regulations.
Other reasons cited by Paris based daily Le Parisien were due to discipline related matters. The paper also maintain that the Brazilian player along with Ben Arfa were the Parque des Prínces insiders filtering information to the media centering on the unrest within the PSG dressing room.
Le Parisien also maintain that the certain squad members are annoyed in the manner that club sporting director Antero Henrique, tried to push the Brazilian towards the exit door on numerous occasions with Neymar deeming that the way he compatriot left the Ligue 1 being "unjust" adding "I'm not the owner of the club".
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped