China back calling for Iniesta
Sport report of a new offer from Tianjin Quanjian for Barcelona's captain, who was deliberating whether to leave the club last year.
Tianjin Quanjian are hoping to lure Andrés Iniesta to China next season - according to today's edition of Sport. The option of playing in Asia as been recurrent theme in the Barça's skipper's latter years. Last season, Iniesta received a concrete offer to play in the Chinese Super League - a tailor-made offer which would have given the 33-year-old the possibility to play just home games and pick and choose which away games to play. It was alsoa highly lucrative proposal - a reported 35 million euros. The small print in Iniesta's contract states he is allowed to leave and accept such an offer - on the condition he informs the club before 30 April.
Dembélé front cover
However the rest of Catalunya's sports press focused on other topics although Mundo Deportivo did feature a report on what will be an emotional return to Stamford Bridge for Iniesta in next week's meeting with Chelsea. L’Esportiu meanwhile dedicated their cover story to Ousmane Dembélé under the headline: “Starting all over again”.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates