WORLD CUP 2018
Spain's second kit for Russia World Cup 2018 possibly leaked
The website that specialises in football jerseys has posted the first pictures of Spain's 2nd jersey that will be made of the same fabric as the Dutch 1988 one.
The website that specialises in football jerseys, and their potential early releases, footyheadlines.com, have published images of what could be Spain's second jersey for the World Cup in Russia 2018.
The supposed jersey will be all white with the expection of some red trim on the neck and sleeves along with the traditional Adidas three stripes on the shoulders.
As an added feature, the jersey will be made of the same fabric as the mythical Dutch side of 1988, who won the Euro Championships in Germany under the watch of Rinus Michels and had legendary players such as Ronald Koeman, Ruud Gullit and Marco van Basten amongst its stars.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates