Cristiano, Rui Patricio and Silva up for Portuguese player of the year
The Real Madrid forward, Sporting Lisbon keeper and Manchester City winger are the nominees for the 2017 "Quinas de Oro" award.
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, Sporting Lisbon keeper Rui Patricio and Manchester City winger Bernardo Silva are the three nominees for the 2017 Quinas do Oro Award as the best Portuguese player of the year.
Ronaldo looking to retain Quinas do Oro Award
Ronaldo won the award last year when his former Real Madrid teammate Pepe and Rui Patricio were the other candidates. The Portguese Football Federation announced the nominees this week in 16 different categories including both men's and women's football, five-a-side and beach football, with the winners to be announced at a gala in Lisbon on March 19.
The voting panel, led by six-times winner Luis Figo, is made up of coaches, players and fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds