Philippine boxing legend Manny Pacquiao has announced that he will return to the ring in Malaysia in May or June.
In an interview aired on Tuesday, the 39-year-old told ABS-CBN television that his next opponent would be either world champion Lucas Matthysse or Danny Garcia.
"Definitely Malaysia" - Pacquiao
The veteran boxing legend, who also serves as a senator in the Philippines, was in no doubt about where his comeback to the ring will be staged.
"Definitely, Malaysia is where we will fight," Pacquiao told ABS-CBN.
"If not May, this coming June, maybe third week of June, so the preparation will not conflict with my work."
When asked why had he selected Malaysia for his return, he said: "Because those in Malaysia appealed to also have a fight there."
Last year, Pacquiao lost his World Boxing Organization (WBO) title to Australian Jeff Horn-Terence, leaving his record standing at 59 wins, seven losses and two draws.
He has been defeated in four of his last nine encounters, and has not scored a knockout win in the past eight years.
In January, Pacquiao rejected calls to retire for good, arguing that his recent losses had not tarnished his record.