Juanfran renews with Atlético until 2019 - 'El Larguero'
The full-back would have been out of contract at the end of June. According to Cadena SER's late night show, he has added an extra year onto his existing deal.
According to Cadena SER's El Larguero programme, Juanfran Torres has renewed his contract with Atlético de Madrid by one year. The 33-year-old right-back's previous contract with the club was due to expire in June, but a new arrangement has been struck to ensure the player continues with the Rojiblancos until June 2019.
Clause in Juanfran's new contract
El Larguero added that, just as was the case with goalkeeper Miguel Ángel Moyà who recently left to join Real Sociedad, if another club comes along with an offer for the full-back between now and next year, Atlético will give Juanfran the chance to decide to honour his new contract or move on.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?