Barcelona start with Coutinho and Dembélé
Málaga host Barcelona, with the visitors missing Messi, who is out after his third child was born last night.
Barcelona will line up against Málaga without their superstar striker Leo Messi, who has remained in Barcelona to celebrate the birth of his third child.
In the absence of the Argentinian, Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde has gone for a front line of Dembélé and Suárez with Coutinho sitting just in behind.
Dembélé starts after playing in the Supercopa de Cataluña in midweek, where he came close to being sent off after lashing out at Piatti.
Barcelona starting XI
1 Ter Stegen, 20 Sergi Roberto, 23 Umtiti, 3 Piqué, 18 Jordi Alba, 15 Paulinho, 5 Busquets, 4 Rakitic, 11 Dembélé, 9 Suárez and 14 Coutinho.
Málaga starting XI
1 Roberto, 15 Ricca, 4 Luis Hernández, 2 Miquel, 18 Roberto Rosales, 7 Iturra, 11 Chory Castro, 25 Lacen, 21 Samuel, 26 En-Nesyri and 24 Diego Rolan.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card