Barcelona's Lionel Messi confirms birth of third child Ciro
Messi said he and his wife are "super happy" after the arrival of their third son.
Lionel Messi welcomed his third child into the world as his wife gave birth to a baby boy named Ciro on Saturday.
Barcelona confirmed on Saturday that the Argentina superstar would miss their trip to Málaga for "personal reasons".
Messi confirms birth of Ciro on social media
And he announced the joyous news on Instagram, writing: "Welcome Ciro! Thank God everything went perfect. He and Mom are very well. We are super happy!!!!"
Messi already has two sons from his relationship with Antonella Roccuzzo, with Thiago born in 2012 and Mateo arriving in 2015.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother