Vallejo returns to the starting XI as Spain U-21s welcome Estonia
Spain can almost qualify for the Euro Championship if they can get a win against Estonia on Tuesday night with Jesus Vallejo set to return to the line-up.
Spain can as good as seal qualification on Tuesday when they played Estonia in Group 2 of the Euro quailifers. Albert Celades' side did themselves a massive favour when they beat Northern Ireland in their last game as they opened up a four point lead at the top of the group.
Jesus Vallejo, who did not play in that game, should return to the line-up on Tuesday, with Nuñez out due to an accumulation of yellow cards. Celades will likely revert back to a 4-3-3 after conceding three in that 5-3 win whilst playing a 3-4-3 system.
Despite being bottom of the group with just one point, Estonia made it difficult for Spain in their first game with La Rojita landing a 0-1 win. On Tuesday, the visiting side for will sit deep and hope for the best that Celades side draw a blank.
Spain will be hoping to take advantage of two things tonight: The first one being the expected attendance at El Toralín and the very good moment that Borja Mayoral finds himself in after scoring a hat-trick in the last game. Those two things along with the quality of Dani Ceballos, Mikel Merino and Carlos Soler are considered enough to overcome Estonia on Tuesday night.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August