Vallejo returns to the starting XI as Spain U-21s welcome Estonia
Spain can almost qualify for the Euro Championship if they can get a win against Estonia on Tuesday night with Jesus Vallejo set to return to the line-up.
Spain can as good as seal qualification on Tuesday when they played Estonia in Group 2 of the Euro quailifers. Albert Celades' side did themselves a massive favour when they beat Northern Ireland in their last game as they opened up a four point lead at the top of the group.
Jesus Vallejo, who did not play in that game, should return to the line-up on Tuesday, with Nuñez out due to an accumulation of yellow cards. Celades will likely revert back to a 4-3-3 after conceding three in that 5-3 win whilst playing a 3-4-3 system.
Despite being bottom of the group with just one point, Estonia made it difficult for Spain in their first game with La Rojita landing a 0-1 win. On Tuesday, the visiting side for will sit deep and hope for the best that Celades side draw a blank.
Spain will be hoping to take advantage of two things tonight: The first one being the expected attendance at El Toralín and the very good moment that Borja Mayoral finds himself in after scoring a hat-trick in the last game. Those two things along with the quality of Dani Ceballos, Mikel Merino and Carlos Soler are considered enough to overcome Estonia on Tuesday night.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth