Real Madrid travel to Málaga without Cristiano and Bale
Zidane continues with his rotation policy after the mid-week Champions League win over Juve. Cristiano has now been rested for four away trips.
Real Madrid will face hosts Málaga in tonight's Week 32 fixture without four of the first team stars: Cristiano, Bale, Modric and Varane.
Zidane continues with his rotation policy following Wednesday's Champions League win over Juventus by handing several squad members the chance to rest.The coach is now thinking ahead to the semi-final against Bayern and wants all of his key players fully fit and rested.
Cristiano has now been rested for four away trips ahead of important European ties. Modric meanwhile has been omitted as he picked up a knock in the midweek game against Juve.
Real Madrid squad
Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Casilla, Luca.
Defenders: Carvajal, Vallejo, Ramos, Marcelo, Theo, Achraf.
Midfielders: Kroos, Casemiro, M. Llorente, Kovacic, Asensio, Isco, Ceballos.
Forwards: Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Borja Mayoral.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | DAY 12 Tokyo Olympics: China lead as Japan and Great Britain climb
- TOKYO OLYMPICS De Grasse succeeds Bolt as McLaughlin breaks record
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Australia vs USA: times, TV and how to watch online
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Marathon rules, distance and course at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBAL How many Olympic medals does LeBron James have?