Copa del Rey: Betis defender ribs Sevilla over final thrashing
Zouhair Feddal took to Twitter with a playful swipe at Sevilla as Real Betis' city rivals fell to a heavy defeat to Barcelona.
Real Betis' Zouhair Feddal didn't miss the chance to take the mickey out of Sevilla on Twitter as he watched his club's city rivals suffer a 5-0 Copa del Rey final thrashing at the hands of Barcelona on Saturday night.
"I wasn't expecting such an exciting final..."
"I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting such an exciting final..." quipped Moroccan defender Feddal, whose Betis side currently sit two places and seven points ahead of their neighbours in LaLiga.
Sinceramente, no esperaba una final tan emocionante... 🙉— Z. Feddal زهير فضال (@zou_feddal) 21 de abril de 2018
Sevilla suffer biggest cup final defeat in 38 years
Luis Suárez scored a brace and Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta and Philippe Coutinho each netted once at the Wanda Metropolitano as Barça condemned Sevilla to the heaviest Copa final defeat since 1980.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA