Guardiola offers best wishes to "Manchester United family" following Ferguson surgery
Pep Guardiola has offered his best wishes to Alex Ferguson and the "Manchester United family" following the Scot's emergency surgery.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has sent his best wishes to Sir Alex Ferguson after the Manchester United legend underwent emergency surgery following a brain haemorrhage.
Ferguson was admitted to hospital on Saturday, with United issuing a statement that the 76-year-old's operation had gone "very well".
And Guardiola, who joined Ferguson for dinner following City's Premier League title triumph, offered his wishes that the Scot makes a speedy recovery.
"Our thoughts are with his wife Cathy and the United family"
"Brian Kidd, who is [at City] now, was with [Ferguson] for a lot of time," Guardiola told Sky Sports prior to City's game with Huddersfield Town on Sunday.
"So a big hug and our thoughts are with his wife Cathy and the Manchester United family. I was glad to have dinner with him two weeks ago, and hopefully he can recover as quickly as possible."
There has been no further update on Ferguson's condition since United issued their statement.
Everyone at Manchester City wishes Sir Alex Ferguson a full and speedy recovery after his surgery #footballfamily— Manchester City (@ManCity) 5 May 2018
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?