Dua Lipa to perform at Champions League final
The English pop star will headline this year's Champions League opening ceremony before Liverpool take on Real Madrid in Kiev.
British pop star Dua Lipa will perform at this season's Champions League final in Kiev.
Liverpool will take on defending champions Real Madrid at NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium on May 26, with sponsors Pepsi presenting a pre-match ceremony.
And Dua Lipa will make an appearance, performing songs from her self-titled album, including IDGAF and New Rules.
"I was honoured to be asked by UEFA and Pepsi to perform at the UEFA Champions League final opening ceremony - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity," she said in a statement.
"I can't wait to get in front of the fans and be part of such an exciting event. I'm planning to put on an unforgettable show."
The Black Eyed Peas and Alicia Keys have performed at the final in recent years.
Recommended in English
- NFL How and where to watch Broncos vs. Chiefs
- NFL Who plays Sunday night football tonight, week 13
- NFL What's the problem with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins?
- LALIGA Barcelona: Gavi taken to hospital with concussion
- NCAA How much money do NCAA football coaches make?
- COVID-19 What is the natural rate of unemployment formula?