Barça table €50m offer for Inter defender Milan Skriniar
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Serie A club have rejected the bid for the 23-year-old Slovakia international as being insufficient.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Barcelona have made a move for 23-year-old Slovakia international Milan Skriniar, who is on the agenda of several European heavyweights including Manchester City.
The Italian daily reports that Inter have received an offer of 50 million euros for the central defender and although the Serie A club have not confirmed from where the bid materialised La Gazzetta have stated that the Camp Nou board were behind it.
Skriniar: "My objective is to play in the Champions League with Inter"
When asked recently about his future, Skriniar said it depended in large part on where Inter finish up in the Serie A table this season: “My objective is to play in the Champions League with Inter,” he replied. On Sunday, Inter face what is essentially a playoff for a place at Europe’s top table next season against Lazio, who currently occupy fourth in the table. To reach the Champions League, Inter must beat the Rome-based side in the Stadio Olimpico.
Skriniar has been linked with a move to LaLiga previously, with both Real Madrid and Atlético having been credited with an interest in a player who cost Inter 23 million euros when he signed from Sampdoria last summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- CORONAVIRUS What has Dr Fauci said about the covid-19 Delta variant and lockdowns?
- NFL Nick Foles plays down Colts trade talk: "I'm a Chicago Bear now"
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 03 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history